Standard Grey Totoro let us know this kind of cute and cute animal, many people may not be very familiar with Totoro. In fact, Totoro’s real name is the South American chipmunk, but it was renamed Totoro by the Hong Kong people because of the movie. The standard gray chinchilla is native to the highlands of the Andes in South America. Chinchilla is called chinchilla or wool rat in Chinese literature, also known as wool rat. It is translated by the Latin name Chinchilla. It is a pre-historic rodent. It has an average life span of eight to ten years and a maximum of twenty years. It has a lively and active character, likes to jump around and is curious. Because the chinchilla is clean, tame, easy to take care of and no lice, Can be said to be the ideal pet for urban people. Although both are rodents, chinchillas and hamsters have many differences. Hamsters are omnivorous and South American chipmunks are vegetarian, and their digestive systems are different. The hamster is a double-ovulation tube and the South American chipmunk is a single-ovulation tube, so hamsters (including hamsters) can have a litter every 20 days while the South American chipmunk can only give birth 1-2 times a year and 1-2 each time The probability is only 80%. The average life span of Chinchilla is 8~10 years. Due to the vegetarian diet, the excrement of Chinchillas generally does not smell. South American chinchillas have tight hairs that do not breed parasites. They love cleanliness. If they accidentally mess up their hair, they will squat there and tidy up for a long time. It does not require you to bathe it, there is a special bath powder, jump in and it will roll on its own to clean up the whole body. The South American chipmunk is quite gentle and has a cute personality like a child. And the most amazing thing is that it actually has its own expression. You can even see it doing incredible things and thinking things.
Standard gray Totoro (details) Standard gray Totoro and light black Totoro are more difficult to distinguish. The price of Totoro will also differ in the color of Totoro. Only by clearly understanding the characteristics of standard gray Totoro Don’t be cheated by merchants with ulterior motives Looking closely at the standard gray chinchilla, you can find that the abdomen of the gray gray chinchilla is white, and some of the front paws will have foot lines and become black, but there will be no foot lines in the back two claws.
The palm of the standard gray chinchilla is white. When viewed from the side, the belly of the standard gray chinchilla is very black and white. The above are the special appearance characteristics of the standard gray chinchilla. Others such as chinchillas have five fingers, four toes, and twenty teeth, including four incisors and sixteen large teeth. Its average life span is eight to ten.
Years, up to 20 years; lively, active, like to jump around, and curious, and other characteristics are no different from ordinary Totoro.
Standard Grey Totoro (detailed introduction) If you want to raise a standard Grey Totoro, you must pay attention to the feeding method. The temperature of the breeding environment is very important for Totoro.
Since Totoro is sought after by many favorite pet friends, the subsequent feeding problems are also taken seriously by people, so how can you properly feed your standard gray Totoro?
1. Before you decide to raise a standard gray chinchilla, prepare the following supplies to welcome them.
1. Cage: The standard gray chinchillas are kept in cages to avoid chewing furniture and wires in the room. The standard gray dragons can be selected according to the number, gender and space of the standard gray chinchillas. Cat’s cage.
2. Toilet: There is no peculiar smell in the stool of the standard gray chinchilla, but the smell of urine is relatively strong, so it is recommended to make the standard gray chinchilla develop the habit of urinating in the toilet, so that it will save a lot of effort when cleaning the cage chassis.
3. Mat material: Put water-absorbing and deodorant mat material in the standard gray chinchilla toilet or cage chassis to reduce the odor of standard gray chinchilla urine and prevent the urine from corroding the plastic chassis and toilet.
4. Nest: a standard grey chinchilla sleeping place, avoiding dangerous harbors, and choosing a suitable nest to make them feel comfortable and safe.
5. Molar supplies: The standard gray chinchilla has incessant growth throughout its life, so the standard gray chinchilla needs constant wear to ensure health. Once the front teeth are too long, it will cause difficulty in eating or even death. From this, it can be seen that the standard gray How important is the tooth grinding of Totoro.
6. Water bottle: The standard gray Totoro is necessary for drinking water. In order to maintain the sanitation of the standard gray Totoro room and the sanitation of drinking water, we have to give the standard gray Totoro a water bottle to drink water.
7. Food bowl: To develop good eating habits for the standard gray chinchilla, eat in the food bowl. Nowadays, the standard gray chinchillas use a variety of food bowls. It is best to choose anti-biting and anti-turning food bowls to prevent the standard gray Totoro overthrows the “rice bowl”.
8. Bathing equipment: Standard gray chinchillas are very convenient to take a bath. No one needs to bathe them with water and dry them with a hairdryer. Standard gray chinchillas use sand to bathe, and they will roll in the sand themselves, so it is the standard Grey Totoro prepares special bath sand and bath container.
9. Pedal: The standard gray chinchilla is an animal that likes to jump high, so put some pedals in the cage so that the standard gray chinchilla can jump to the height from below, choose different styles of pedals, and design each layer for the standard gray chinchilla.
The position of the pedal is also very interesting.
2. Feeding standard gray chinchillas To feed a standard gray chinchilla, there are many things to note. If you feed too much or too little, it will make your pet sick, and if you don’t pay attention, it may cause more serious consequences, so pay attention to the following before feeding A few points:
You only need to feed it once a day at dusk. If the standard gray chinchilla is only three months old, the food weight must be halved. The food weight increases with the standard gray chinchilla age until it reaches eight months of age. If there is too much or nothing left after feeding, pay attention to the serving size. If the standard gray chinchilla has poor appetite, pay attention to its health.
In addition, the amount of snacks should not be too much, do not give irritating food. Only enough hay is needed during the day to serve as a grass garden in its house.
Standard Gray Totoro (details) For Standard Gray Totoro, summer is very difficult, because Standard Gray Totoro is a kind of animal that is very easy to heat stroke, so you must pay attention to the environment in daily life.
Arrangement and feeding methods
1. Standard Gray Totoro Cage Placement and Drinking Rules The cage must be placed at a high place, such as a table, cabinet, or chair, but it cannot be placed directly on the ground, because the standard gray totoro is in the wild. The eagle fell from the sky to prey.
The cage should be placed in a cool place, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight or blown through the wind. The former will make the standard gray chinchilla dehydrated by heat stroke and the latter will make the standard gray chinchilla catch a cold. Drinking water is usually boiled with cool white water, or human drinking water such as clean pure water and mineral water.
Clean drinking water must be available at all times. Generally, the water in the kettle is changed every other day, and the kettle is washed at the same time. Pay attention to cleaning the gasket in the spout of the kettle to avoid the growth of microorganisms.
It is better to hang the kettle outside the cage. The suitable location we found is the door of the standard gray chinchilla cage. The height is suitable for the standard gray chinchilla to stand in the cage and stand up easily to drink. The door switch is blocked, and the standard gray chinchilla is not easy to nibble the kettle body.
1. No air-conditioning is the standard method for the Grey Totoro to escape the heat. 1. I want to buy 2 Pepsi-sized bottles and put the water into ice.
2. I want to buy 2 bags of pet ice (technical ice), which is very cheap. It is also very good to buy. Generally there are places where standard gray chinchillas are sold. Freeze them too.
3. Find an iron box alive and be plastic. Paint)
4. Take a towel, then put the towel under the box, put 2 bags of 300ML of tech ice in it, and finally put Coke ice on the tech ice, and finally put the towel on top and cover the box.
Finally, put the box in your cage and they will lie on their own to avoid the heat. Although a little troublesome, it saves electricity and money.
Standard Gray Totoro (detailed introduction) Although standard gray Totoro and hamster are different, but they also belong to the rodent group, they still need to pay attention to the problem of molars, otherwise too long teeth will cause their disease, I will tell you the feeding standard Five “don’ts” when feeding gray chinchillas, and the importance of feeding hay to standard gray chinchillas.
1. Do not feed standard gray chinchill as. Don’t buy foods containing additives and preservatives from supermarkets. These things will bring unpredictable danger to standard gray chinchillas.
2. Don’t give the standard gray chinchillas fresh vegetables and fruits. Foods with too much water will make the standard gray chinchillas diarrhea. Only apples can eat a small amount of fresh ones.
3. Don’t give standard gray chinchillas cooked melon seeds. Standard gray chinchillas eat melon seeds because the seeds contain linoleic acid needed by standard gray chinchillas, which is good for standard gray chinchilla hair, but the linoleum in ripe gray seeds The acid has been used up, and the cooked melon seeds that many people eat contain salt and additives.
Salt easily causes the standard gray chinchilla to shed hair. The additives are not suitable for the standard gray chinchilla. Therefore, we want to give the standard gray chinchilla raw sunflower seeds , 10 or more tablets per day is enough.
4. Do not eat soy beans for standard gray chinchillas. Soy beans are eaten into standard gray chinchilla stomachs and absorb a lot of water in the intestine, which will make the standard gray chinchillas feel bloated. In severe cases, it may cause intestinal obstruction and dangerous life.
5. Don’t give peanuts to standard gray chinchillas, peanuts contain too much oil, which is not suitable for standard gray chinchillas. Second, the importance of feeding hay to standard gray chinchillas Hay helps standard gray chinchillas to grind their teeth, so if you don’t feed standard gray chinchillas, it means that the standard gray chinchillas commit suicide.!
Especially the straw pole is definitely a good thing for molars! Don’t say that if you don’t like it, you will condone it. It’s absolutely wrong! You can also prepare molars for standard gray chinchillas, such as molar stone, apple branch, etc.
Of course, the standard gray Totoro usually nibbles the springboard and the wooden nest, and also plays the role of grinding teeth.