Introduction to the recipe
Today, I will introduce a recipe that has appetite at a glance. The nutritional value is super high. That is the practice of fried peppers with shrimps.
Friends who want to learn don’t have to worry about the complexity of the method.
- 15 sea shrimps
- Green and red peppers
Nutrition of shrimp
Shrimp is a recipe that many children like to eat, and older friends also prefer to eat it, because shrimp is tender, soft, and slightly sweet, and the nutritional value of shrimp is particularly high. It is rich in protein. Compared with fish and eggs, And milk must be dozens of times higher, as well as rich in minerals such as potassium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus and vitamin A, amitriptyline, so for children and elderly who need calcium supplements, it is A perfect tonic!
Summer is more or less because you do n’t want to eat because of the hot weather. There is no appetite. If there is no food to stimulate your appetite, it is impossible to understand such valuable shrimps. Let ’s take a look at how to eat shrimps! Today I will introduce to you a recipe that has appetite at first glance, that is, the practice of fried peppers with shrimps. If you want to learn, you don’t need to worry about the way it is too complicated. It is really super simple!
The practice of shrimp fried pepper
- 15 sea shrimps
- Green peppers
1. Boil the prawns bought in water for 10 minutes. The purpose of doing this is to remove the mud smell of prawns. You can add some salt in the water to wash them more cleanly.
2. After 10 minutes, remove the shrimp line one by one, remove the head, and remove the shrimp line is a very important place. The method must be operated properly to make this dish taste better!
Shrimp line method
Generally, you can see the shrimp line by grasping the shrimp’s head and then pulling it. Be careful not to pull the shrimp line, and gently pull the shrimp line to come out.
3. Cut an appropriate amount of green and red pepper into slices, and cut ginger into shreds.
4. Put the pan on the fire and heat it up. Then put an appropriate amount of oil in the pan. When the smoke comes out, add the ginger and stir fry. Then put the prepared shrimp and stir fry quickly.
5. When you see the shrimps discolor slightly, immediately pour the sliced green and red pepper slices and pour a little bit of water.
6. Slightly boil until the water is boiling and start adding the right amount of salt, stir fry evenly.
7, put out the right amount of raw soy stir-fry before pan, you can turn off the heat and pan.
1. When you see the shrimps slightly discolored, pour the peppers immediately, so that the shrimps will not grow old.
2. When stir frying, always keep fire, fast, not too long.
3. Put the amount of raw soy sauce and stir-fry evenly before the pan to improve the flavor and taste.
When you see the shrimps slightly discolored, immediately pour in the peppers, so that the shrimps will not grow old. When you fry, keep the fire hot, fast and not too long.