When I heard noodles, my stomach would protest and my eyes would glow; give me a bowl of noodles, even if there are delicacies of mountains and seas next to me, I can do it without a glance. I love home-cooked meals. As a northerner, I have a soft spot for pasta, which has not changed for decades. I love marinated noodles, fried noodles with bean paste, braised bean curd noodles, fried noodles, and original soup noodles, but the oily noodles are my favorite. Stretch the noodles in the pot, boil them, and scoop them up, sprinkle with green onion, ginger and garlic, grab a handful of chili noodles and put on it, heat the oil, and the aroma will instantly smell, even the air is fragrant. Don’t eat twice at a time. The bowl never stops.
Oil Splashed Noodles
You splashed noodles, many noodle shops have it, and their favorite diners are always in an endless stream. Many people would rather run a long way to eat a large bowl to relieve their gluttony, but in fact, it is very simple to make at home, really , It’s simpler than fried noodles or fried noodles. The key to doing it yourself does not care about three points. Pay attention to these three points. Novices can succeed at the first time, and the taste will never lose to the noodle restaurant. If you don’t believe it, just try my recipe. Don’t blame me if you eat it! Haha, just a little joke, the recipe is here, you must do it last time, trust yourself.
1 bowl of flour
appropriate amount of warm water
appropriate amount of vegetables (traditionally used rape)
appropriate amount of green onion
ginger and garlic
appropriate amount of dried chili noodles
2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
2 tablespoons of vinegar
a little salt
1. Dissolve the salt with warm water, use it to mix the noodles, and make the noodles into a softer dough, which is softer than the dumpling noodles. After that, grease the surface of the dough for about 30 minutes, longer time is better.
2. During the period, cut the onion, ginger, and garlic with a knife, and the garlic particles should be larger.
3. Mix thoroughly with light soy sauce and vinegar, and make a bowl of juice for later use. The ratio of light soy sauce to vinegar does not actually need to be fixed, and you should adjust it according to your own taste. I usually have a 1:1 ratio between the two.
4. After the dough is finished, divide it into the same size noodles, grease it again, and continue to let it sit for about 20 minutes.
5. Bring the water to a boil and start pulling the noodles. First use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a long strip, press it in the middle, then pick up the noodles with both hands, pull the noodles long, the pressed area will be very thin and become a long film, and then light it. Tear gently, and one noodle will become two. Put them in the pot, stir and cook until they are broken, and put the vegetables afterwards, so as not to boil them into puree.
6. Transfer the cooked noodles and green vegetables to a bowl, and arrange the onion, ginger, garlic and chili powder.
7. Heat the oil. I usually cook it until it smokes slightly. When it is hot, pour it on the chopped green onion, ginger, garlic and chili powder to arouse the aroma and mix well.
8. Its fragrance cannot be described in any words. The noodles have oil at the roots, but there is no oil at the bottom of the bowl. Everything is just right. Just open your appetite and eat, how can you eat enough without two or three bowls!
A few words:
1. When the dough is in, it must be greased; the noodle pulling action should be light, and the noodles will break easily if the force is strong. This is one of the details that must be paid attention to.
2. Scallion, ginger, and minced garlic are essential. Chili noodles are best bought in Shaanxi. It is also a very important place. This is the second detail.
3. When splashing the oil, the oil should be poured onto the noodles immediately after leaving the fire, but the oil temperature must be controlled well, the oil temperature is low, the aroma of the pepper noodles will not be stimulated, and the oil temperature will be high, and the pepper noodles will become black, which will affect the taste. It’s not beautiful. The amount of oil used depends on the level of oil in the roots of the noodles, but there is no oil in the bottom of the bowl, otherwise the noodles will be too greasy. This is the third detail.
4. After you have done it, you will find that the oily noodles are so simple, it is really not difficult, I wish everyone a good appetite, and it is delicious!