Thousand layer meat pie is a Han nationality noodle snack, and it is also one of Shandong famous food. This kind of cake is wrapped with a layer of leather on the outside, and there are dozens of layers on the inside, which are separated from each other. The outside is crispy and the inside is soft, and the taste is delicious.
Regardless of whether the legend is true or false, this kind of Melaleuca beef patty is widely loved for its golden color, bright layers, crisp on the outside, tender on the inside, crispy and delicious, oily but not greasy, and overflowing with fragrance.
More importantly, the craftsmanship is very ornamental. The dough is as thin as paper, especially when the meatloaf is out of the pan, the mouth-watering aroma is overflowing, and it is appetizing. It is really good smelling, beautiful and delicious.
How can we make this kind of beloved beef pie at home?
First, we must start with the kneading and the hot noodles to make the crust soft on the outside.
Second, add enough pepper water to stir the beef filling to make the beef tender and tender.
Third, after the dough is rolled, it must be divided into tic-tac-toe.
Fourth, a thin layer of olive oil should be brushed on the noodles to make the cakes more distinct.
Fifth, the electric baking pan or pan should be preheated to a high temperature, and the baking must be changed to a medium-to-low fire to slowly cook the meat inside.
The temperature before the pan is slightly higher so that the baked crust will be crispy without oil.
[table id=1 /]
Steps of making hot noodles beef patties
- First mix the noodles, pour 300 grams of flour into 80 grams of hot water at about 80 degrees, mix it with chopsticks to form a snowflake shape, then add 80 grams of cold water to knead into a smooth white dough, and cover with plastic wrap for 20 minutes.
- Soak the beef in cold water to remove the blood, and cut into fine diced meat.
- Finely chop scallions and ginger.
- Soak the pepper in warm water in advance, and add cooking wine to the diced beef.
- Pour in soy sauce and salt.
- Add sugar and olive oil.
- Add sesame oil and chopped green onions.
- Pour in the ground ginger and mix well, pour in the pepper water and stir in one direction with chopsticks until the tendons are formed.
- Take out the good noodles and divide into four parts. Take one part and knead it and relax for a few minutes. Roll the loose dough into large pieces.
- Put an appropriate amount of well-mixed meat filling in the middle of the pie crust, use a knife to make a tic-tac-toe shape, leave a blank, and coat the remaining part with the meat filling.
- Use a knife to cut two cuts on both sides of the noodles, as shown in the figure, fold the noodles from one side of the blank, and fold the other side to the middle.
- Fold it toward the middle, and fold the edges in the middle, and fold them in sequence.
- Fold into a square cake, first press it lightly with your hand, then roll it into a thicker cake dough, preheat the electric baking pan at high temperature, put a little oil, put in the rolled cake dough, reduce to medium and small fire and fry until golden on both sides Cut into pieces and plate.