Pudding hamster, also known as the hamster, moving hamster, sunflower, Latin name Cricetidae. Pudding hamsters are a relatively common breed in the pet market. Because the body color of pudding hamsters is yellow and very similar to that of pudding, they are called pudding hamsters and are very popular among rat friends. Door: Chordidae Order: Rodents Genus: Short-eared hamster Genus: Animal kingdom Class: Mammalia Class: Hamster
Pudding hamster (details) The body color of pudding hamster is very special. Because of its unique coat color and docile personality, it is very popular. So what are the special characteristics and habits of this hamster? Let the editor tell you. Pudding hamsters with orange or gold stripes on their backs are called yellow puddings and their milky whites are called white puddings; their personalities are gentle, they are highly interactive with people, and they are easy to take care of, so they are suitable for novices or children Small pet rat.
The pudding rat, like other pet rats, has the characteristics of not taking up space, easy to feed and clean, and has a gentle personality. The pudding is afraid of heat, and the temperature needs to be adjusted in summer. Pudding and silver fox can breed golden fox, but golden fox and white pudding look very similar. This variety is rare, so the price is higher.
Pudding hamsters (details) Hamsters have been kept as pets by more and more people, and their unique cheek pouches make their appearance more lovely. Pudding hamsters are also very popular because of their unique coat color, and they have become a breed with a very high feeding rate. So what issues should be paid attention to when feeding pudding hamsters?
1. The pudding hamster has a very sensitive sense of smell, so if you take the food it loves to eat, it is very likely to smell it, thinking you are food so it bites you. It is recommended to wash your hands before and after touching the pudding hamster. 2. Your pudding hamster was originally bred in a pet store. Although the young rat’s territorial awareness is not strong, it will often fight with other pudding hamsters in the same cage, so the temper will be more irritable and wary of other creatures. With hostility. It is recommended that you get along with the pudding hamster according to the schedule to eliminate its hostility.
3. You are not familiar with pudding hamsters, but you often fiddle with it and grab it with your hands to make it insecure. It is still recommended that you follow the time step by step to eliminate the hostility of the pudding hamster.
4. The pudding hamster’s vision is not very good, it mistakes your finger for food. When you touch the pudding hamster, if the five fingers are not close together, the pudding hamster may bite your finger as food. However, it is generally not too heavy, just “kiss” you. Therefore, it is best to put pudding hamsters with your fingers together when you put them on your hands, but don’t tighten them too much, as they will jam the feet of pudding hamsters. It is also best not to use your fingers to tease the pudding hamster, to reduce the risk of being bitten.
5. The pudding hamster’s territorial awareness is very strong. If you touch another pudding hamster and get the smell of another pudding hamster on your hand, then the small pudding hamster will definitely expel strange pudding hamsters (in fact you Hand). Therefore, it is common to get bitten by mistake after touching other pudding hamsters. It is recommended to wash other hands after touching other pudding hamsters and then touch your own small pudding hamster.
Many netizens have been bitten by pudding hamsters, and everyone will ask whether to use rabies vaccine. Being bitten by a pudding hamster may also be infected with rabies (probably unlikely, but because the mortality rate of rabies is 100%), it is recommended that wound treatment and rabies vaccine be injected as soon as possible, and if necessary, human rabies immunoglobulin should be injected.
Skin wound treatment: All bites and scratches should be rinsed with soapy water/washing liquid and a large amount of water immediately or as soon as possible. If conditions permit, approximately 15 minutes), if conditions permit, iodine-containing preparations or similar topical virus killers should be used The preparation smears the wound. Those with deep wounds and serious pollution are treated with anti-tetanus treatment and antibiotics as appropriate to control infections other than rabies virus.
Pudding hamster (details) The ideal temperature for pudding hamster life is 20~28 degrees, but it does not mean that it does not matter how it changes in this range. For example, if the temperature in the morning and evening is 20 degrees and the temperature at noon is 28 degrees, yes Pudding hamsters are bad. Because pudding hamsters are very sensitive to temperature changes, the body may not be able to withstand it, so the surrounding temperature of the breeding environment should be maintained at a certain temperature as much as possible. In addition, pay attention to the following items when setting the environment for pudding hamsters.
1. Mat material: Aspen is better but more expensive. It’s nearly 50 yuan per package. Pine wood is used by many people, ranging from more than 20-40 yuan. Try to pick as little dust as possible. Other types include paper, corn, and wood dust.
2. Bathing sand: WILD-308 is about 65 yuan to 90 yuan per pack. It can be used for about six months and can be recycled. It should be replaced when there is an odor. If you get wet after you put on a new one, you can take out the wet place separately. Some people will use cat litter instead of bathing sand. I don’t agree with this approach. Cat litter is good for rat toilet sand. But for mice, the particles are too large, which is not conducive to the removal of bacteria on the body.
3. Drinking water: boiled water must be used, and pure water is best if conditions permit (fresh milk should be properly fed during lactation).
4. Molar supplies: there are special molar wood and molar mineral salts, but rats and mice may not like it, molar snacks will be more popular. Prices range from 10 to 60 yuan. Never use disposable quick-oners, popsicle sticks and the like.
Pudding hamster (details) Although pudding hamsters are small in size, they also have many requirements for feeding food. What can be eaten and what can not be eaten, and what can be given as supplements are very particular, editor Let me analyze it for you.
1. Edible food 1. Vegetables: green vegetables carrots, pumpkins (green and yellow vegetables are better)
2. Seeds: sunflower seeds, peanuts, walnuts, pine nuts (don’t give too much) safflower seeds.
3. Fruits: apples, strawberries, cherries, bananas, grapes (please don’t give too much because of the high sugar content)
4. Cereals: wheat, corn, millet, oats
5. Plants: clover, dandelion, kudzu, Plantain 6. Animal protein: beef, chicken, soft-boiled egg protein, bugs, dried pet fish, harmful food
1. Fruits: almonds, plums, loquat, peach, water peach, apple Seeds (can cause heart paralysis, gastrointestinal disorders, breathing difficulties)
2. Vegetables: onions, green onion leaves (which can damage blood components), garlic, ginger, leeks, celery (too irritating) leaves and stems of tomatoes and potatoes
3. Plants: narcissus, tulip, morning glory, rhododendron, orchid, calamus, hyacinth, fern, cyclamen, hydrangea, lisianthus, fern plant, Alice.
4. Other: human snacks, biscuits, Chocolate, coffee (these two foods can cause heart paralysis), wine three, tonic series
1. Breadworm: protein is very high, is a holy product in tonics, please do not feed too much a day. 2. Dried fish: Contains calcium and animal protein. Older mice can be ground into powder for consumption.
3. Nutritional cream: available on the market, there are two kinds of deep-sea fish oil and cherry flavors.
4. Nutrient water: all are sold in the market, the price ranges from 100 to 150.
5. Glucose water: Glucose can be bought by the pharmacy, mixed with boiled water 1:10 and fed. Can increase appetite.
6. Artificial baby mud: It can be bought in supermarkets. Feed about 0.5cc at a time, please keep it in the refrigerator.
7. Milk replacers for small animals: Most of the stores that sell rat supplies have 1 pack of 10cc water for brewing. Rats and rats drink less. Please consider the amount yourself and drink it immediately.